Roofing Contractors in Indianapolis, IN
Need a New Roof in Indianapolis? Looking for a Roofer or Roofing Contractor?
Gettum Associates Offers Outstanding Roofing Options from Certainteed, Owens Corning, GAF, Tamko and More!
Trust the experts when it's time to replace your roofing.
Since 1987, Gettum Associates have served the Indianapolis residents with all their home improvement and remodeling needs.
Whether you need to replace the worn out shingles on you roof, or you have hail or storm damage, we can complete your project with honesty and integrity and will be around to service the life of your roof.
Plus, we offer a 5 Year Workmanship Guarantee! This is a direct testament to the fact that we won’t nickle and dime you if something goes wrong. We strive to be 100% perfect on every project but if we do make a mistake or you are not happy with something, please let us know and we will be out to your house within 24-48 hours.
We install shingles from all major manufacturers such as Certainteed, Owens Corning, GAF and Tamko and can match most current roofs in service. Give us a call at 1-317-542-3853 or contact us for a Roofing Consultation.
Replacing the roof on your home is one of the pricier home renovation projects you can choose, but when the roof needs an upgrade it's almost impossible to ignore it for long. However, before your roof is decades old and in need of full replacement, there are a variety of options you may consider to help your roof last a few more years.
Gettum Associates Awards and Certifications
How to Tell if You Need a New Roof
- Roof age: How old is your existing asphalt shingle roof? Most experts agree that a typical roof will last between 20 and 25 years. If the roof is older than 20 years, chances are you need a new roof.
- Shingles curling and buckling: Shingles that are curled or buckling are another sign that you may need a new roof. Look at the slopes of your home that get direct sunlight and if you notice the shingles are curling and losing granules, it could mean the shingles are past their life expectancy.
- Roof valleys: If your roof shingles are falling apart or missing in this area, it's a definite sign you need a new roof. Snow and rain flow through valleys and into gutters, so if the valley is compromised, you could be susceptible to roof leaks.
- Missing shingles: These are another sign your roof could be failing. Check to see if all of the shingle “tabs” are intact.
- Chimney flashing: This is another area to be concerned about. If your flashing consists of roof cement or tar, it may need to be replaced with a long-term, water-tight fitting, which would be a metal flashing system.
- Shingle granules in the gutters: Look in your gutters to see whether they are loaded up with shingle granules. Roofs tend to lose more granules toward the end of their life cycle.
- Daylight through the roof boards: You notice a spongy feel or trampoline bounce when walking on the roof, which means the underlying decking is weakened from moisture. Check your attic to see if there is any daylight coming through the roof boards.
Read What Our Happy Customers Think Of Our Work!
"I want you to know that Adrian Toms was awesome throughout the entire process. He checked up on the job, spent a lot of time and effort to ensure the job was done properly. He was professional in every aspect.....he is a great asset to your company. When I need a new roof I am calling Adrian. I will also be referring business to you because of Adrian."
Terry B. - Indianapolis, IN
Exterior Remodeling Services From Gettum Associates
Here Are Some of the Areas We Serve in Indiana
Why Choose Gettum Associates' Roofing Replacement Services?
At Gettum Associates, all our roof installation work comes with a 5 Year Workmanship Guarantee. This means we promise to install your roofing correctly the first time, but if there is an issue, we'll come back and make it right!
We are a family owned and operated remodeling company, proudly serving the Indianapolis, IN Area since 1987. We provide maintenance-free exterior remodeling services with our highly trained installers, and we make it easy to get started with a Remodeling Consultation and Estimate. We promise you won’t be disappointed!