Does Your Home in Indianapolis Need An Exterior Upgrade?
Get Gettum Associates' Home Exterior Audit
Find Out EXACTLY What's Going On In Your Home In Our Home Exterior Audit!
At Gettum Associates, making your home safe, comfortable & attractive is our specialty. We've served the greater Indianapolis area since 1987, providing the best products and practices available to improve the quality and value of your home. Our Home Exterior Audit gives you an actionable evaluation of your home's condition so you'll know about any risk factors & be able to take care of them before they cause major problems.
What's in the Home Exterior Audit?
"Your evaluation will cover the entire exterior of your home. We'll check on the condition of your home's exterior from every angle to see if there are any areas of concern. Once again, this exclusive offer from Gettum Associates won't cost you a dime. My team and I will give you a detailed Home Exterior Audit complete with a written report for you to keep for you own records."
Vice President - Gettum Associates, Inc.
Roofing and Skylights
- The overall condition of your roofing.
- Any visible damage from hail or wind.
- The useful life remaining of your roofing system.
- Any flashing deficiencies.
- Any damage to roof vents.
- A deficiency in roofing ventilation.
- Plus advice on any other problem areas.
Gutters and Downspouts
- Is there proper pitch on gutters and enough downspouts to allow adequate drainage?
- Is there damage from hail or storms?
- Do your gutters need cleaning?
- If we see leaks or gutters that need cleaning, we can let you know.
- Could you add water catchment tanks?
- Are they wooden? If so, any signs of rot or deterioration?
- Do wood windows need caulking and/or painting?
- Can we see signs of glass seal failure?
- Are there any window or door screens that need repair?
- And advice on any other window issues.
Siding and Trim
- Damage that can be caused by hail or wind, or even your lawnmower or weed-eater.
- Proper caulking on wood, composite or fiber cement siding.
- Wavy or bowed siding (often caused by improper nailing or not allowing for expansion).
- Condition of the paint for wood, composite or fiber cement siding.
Fill Out The Form Below to Get Your Home Exterior Audit!
Gettum Associates Recognition
"I want to express my appreciation to the entire Gettum staff for the quality of construction and performance of work provided for my project. In my over 20 years as the owner of an engineering firm and working with contractors on behalf of our clients, I have never worked with a more helpful, knowledgeable, and dedicated group of construction professionals as your team. "
Indianapolis, IN Area
About Jason Gettum, Vice President, Gettum Associates
Jason has been in the remodeling industry since high school and began as a general laborer and carpenter’s helper. In 2000 after graduating college, he had the opportunity to transition from the field into the office and began working with sales and design departments to produce project specifications and job costing.
Along with providing support to produce projects, Jason is the Vice President of the company and oversees all marketing efforts.
He also sits on The Remodelor’s Council board of the Builder’s Association of Greater Indianapolis (BAGI). In 2012, he was awarded “Forty under 40” by Professional Remodeler magazine. Away from work, Jason enjoys spending time with his family hiking and camping and is also an avid Indianapolis Colts fan.
Here's Jason on what he finds enjoyable about the remodeling industry:
“I like the seeing the whole process take shape. From initial consultation and through design and selections and then the finished product, we have been lucky to have a great cast of people to help make our client’s dreams a reality.”
What Happens After Your Audit?
"After our initial audit at your home, we will prepare and provide a full-detailed written report on the condition of the exterior of your home. We will email this document to you and will follow-up with you within 7 days to see if you have questions. No strings attached. No hard selling. Just a service to a valuable past client."
Vice President - Gettum Associates